About Our Recipes

We have lots of favorite meals as a family but I also like to stir things up and try new ideas as well! On this site I will always do my best to link back to the original source or mention the name of the person I received the amazing recipe from. If I make adjustments to the recipe I will highlight them in blue. I will always post a picture of the recipe. Please keep in mind I am not a professional and the pictures will not be taken in a professional setting but usually on my kitchen table!
If you would like to send in one or more of your family favorites I would love to give it a try & if I love it in ONE Bite I will add it and give you a mention as well. Also if you have a great story or picture that goes along with your recipe send that too! You can send your recipes to onebitemomma@gmail.com

Happy Meal Making which of course includes Desserts!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Noodle Casserole

My family loves Noodle Casserole! Noodle Casserole is a simple tasty meal that kids & adults will enjoy, I hope you will try it soon.
Noodle Casserole
1. Brown 1 pound ground beef or turkey in a large pot. Add in salt, pepper, & garlic powder to your tastes. Drain any grease from meat.
2. Add to the same pot 3 cans vegetable beef soup, 2 cans tomato soup, and 5 cans of water.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Add in 2 cups of your favorite mini noodles. Our favorites are mini bow ties or wagon wheels. 
5. Continue to boil according to the noodle intructions or until tender.

Serve with garlic bread, toast, or yummy homemade bread or rolls!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you