About Our Recipes

We have lots of favorite meals as a family but I also like to stir things up and try new ideas as well! On this site I will always do my best to link back to the original source or mention the name of the person I received the amazing recipe from. If I make adjustments to the recipe I will highlight them in blue. I will always post a picture of the recipe. Please keep in mind I am not a professional and the pictures will not be taken in a professional setting but usually on my kitchen table!
If you would like to send in one or more of your family favorites I would love to give it a try & if I love it in ONE Bite I will add it and give you a mention as well. Also if you have a great story or picture that goes along with your recipe send that too! You can send your recipes to onebitemomma@gmail.com

Happy Meal Making which of course includes Desserts!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Egg Muffins

Are you in need of a great protein snack? These delicious egg muffins are just what you need. My oldest will eat 2 or 3 at a time when I make them.
Egg Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Spray a muffin tin
3. Line with 12 regular lunch meat ham slices.
4. Crack an egg into each ham slice & break the yolk with a fork. Sprinkle the tops with a little salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 18 minutes and enjoy! These also fit perfectly on mini bagels.

These can also be put in the fridge and reheated in the microwave for a great after school snack.

Enjoy!!

Thanks to Kandice Allen for the recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you